What is Trunk Notes?
Trunk Notes is a personal wiki and note taking app for iPhone and iPad. Trunk Notes can be used as a simple note taking app or a powerful personal information system. Creating pages and then add links between them gives users a way to organize information in ways not possible with most note taking apps. The popular Markdown syntax for formatting plain text is used throughout. Data can be easily exported in plain text, synced with Dropbox and accessed on a users computer using a web server built into Trunk Notes itself. Trunk Notes can be extended using snippets and scripts written using Lua.
Trunk Notes was first launched in February 2009 and has received many updates since then. It has many loyal users and updates continue to refine and enhance this powerful tool.
Information and Links
- App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/trunk-notes-personal-wiki/id302880785?mt=8
- Pricing: $5.99
- Product Page: trunknotes.com
- Product Manual: Basics, Markdown overview, Advanced formatting, Lua scripting
- Support desk: appsonthemove.freshdesk.com
- Twitter: @appsonthemove
- Blog: appsonthemove.com/blog
- Email: email@example.com